NOSH AND DONATE TUESDAY’S
As a small business, Matzah Balls is thrilled to be a member of the vibrant community here in Central Bucks. We want to support the clubs and organizations here which make life so good in this unique area. One way is that we came up with a program we named Nosh and Donate Tuesdays. This is a fundraising opportunity for your group to raise money without any investment at all other than a little bit of your time to promote your event.
The program is very easy:
- Simply select any Tuesday on the calendar.
- Let the business manager Kevin (Kevin@matzahballs.com) know what date you would like and we will check to make sure there is enough space for your group and maybe one other. We will then email you our signup form.
- You will then promote the event among your members, friends, family, and the general public if you desire.
- Print out one of our Nosh & Donate redemption slips where each diner will fill in their Name, Phone, and Email.
- When it is time to pay your bill present the slip to your server or the cashier and he/she will staple it to your check.
- At the end of the night the manager will add up all of the slips from your group, excluding tax and tip.
- The grand total will be multiplied by 15% and within 7 days we will mail a check to your group leader for that amount.
Nosh and Donate is Perfect for:
- School Groups
- Sports Teams
- College Clubs
- Pet Rescues
- Dance Studios
- Martial Arts
- Music Schools
- Mom’s Night Out
- Churches & Synagogues
- Fraternal Organizations
- All Non-Profits
Here is all of the boring but important fine print:
- Both in-person and take-out orders are eligible for the 15%.
- Delivery orders don’t qualify because these are third party companies.
- The promotion is good the entire day including breakfast, lunch, and dinner until closing.
- Program not valid on Catering orders.
- Purchase of Gift Cards is not included.
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts including our every day Local Heroes program.
- Redemption slips should be provided to your invitees prior to the day of the event.
- No handing out redemption slips the day of the event to regular diners or within 100’ of the entrance.
- You are welcome to bring a small card table with your literature to hand out that day.
- We will require a Federal Tax ID number to be on file for any amount over $600 in a calendar year.
- We love groups to be enthusiastic but please be respectful to that older couple who came for a quiet dinner.